- The story goes on, and you will find it takes another direction here. I hope there will be things still that you will find interesting.
- Tom tried his best to focus on his school-work. It was not easy. His mind was spinning with all thoughts that struggled for room there. Who would volunteer for whipping practice? Why wasn't Stephanie angry with him? Why did Amanda want to meet him?
- The afternoon was almost free of lectures, and he spent most of the time in the Club common room, where he stared at the two rows of knickers hanging on the wall. He could still see the ones he had taken from Amanda. It seemed like a long time ago.
- He spoke for a while with Frederick, and another member, called Ian. They told him that his dealings with Stephanie was the news around school, and that the rumour said he had conducted himself well, and that they were proud of him. Tom was chuffed.
- After dinner, he sneaked away into the Garden. The Garden was an area where students and staff were allowed to grow vegetables and flowers. The ones interested in that could apply for an allotment and could do almost whatever they wanted with it.
- Some of the staff had had their plots for a long time and had grown trees and hedges, making the Garden to a veritable maze, with secluded corners with stone benches where people used to meet for all sorts of activities.
- Tom went to the southern part, where there was an open space, with a lawn. It was there people met up, if they had not decided on a particular spot to meet.
- Amanda was already there, standing below a very naked marble statue of an ancient god that Tom thought was Mars. Nudity embarrassed him, and although the sight of unclad girl's bottoms made him blush there were some benefits. A naked marble man had nothing to recommend itself and only made him feel awkward. Maybe it was different if I had been a girl.
- The fact that Amanda Tilly was standing below the statue seemed to make it even more shamefully nude.
- 'You came,' she said, smiling.
- 'Yes, I was curious.'
- 'Curious about me?'
- 'Well, curious,' he said and blushed to a deeper red.
- 'I think it means you feel the same affinity I do. Come,' she said and took his hand.
- She led him into the maze of paths and hedges. They sat down on a stone bench, side by side.
- 'I love to come here,' Amanda said, smiling, looking a little nervous. 'It is very peaceful.'
- 'Yes, very.'
- 'There is one thing I wanted to ask you.'
- 'You see, if you don't mind,' she said, and looked a little worried, 'well, it's like this. You see, there is this club, we are just a few girls. It's kind of new. We would need a little help, and it would be such a blast if you would join, I mean, to help out with the things we can't do ourselves. You see, we are a little lost on our own.'
- Tom felt awkward, wondering if they wanted him to lift something that was heavy, or do something other that they thought girls couldn't do. He was also a little disappointed, thinking that perhaps, Amanda liked him a little.
Tuesday, 22 November 2011
Thursday, 17 November 2011
- I know you had to wait for this instalment of the story. I can only apologise and hope for leniency. Never mind, here it is, the continuation of the story of Tom and his adventure in school.
- After breakfast the next day Tom and Stephanie went together to Mr Allen's office. Tom's heart was beating hard. The sole reason for that was not just his fear of the tutor's assessment of his handiwork, it was also due to the fact that Stephanie had pushed him into a corner, slipped her hand down his trousers, wrapped her hand around his manhood, stared him into the eyes, and then planted a kiss on his lips.
- 'I wanted to know what you feel about me,' she said, as she stepped back, leaving Tom with a sense of surprise, shock, and missed opportunities.
- In Mr Allen's office they both stood nervously in front of his desk.
- 'Ah, the unfortunate Miss Burns. I gather Mr Banks here helped you with your punishment.'
- 'Yes, sir, he did. In my opinion, he did it well.'
- 'What a pity it is not for you to decide that, Miss Burns. It is not your place to even have an opinion, is it?'
- 'No, Mr Allen, sorry, Mr Allen.'
- 'Shall we see then?'
- 'Yes, sir.'
- Stephanie promptly pulled her knickers down to her knees. This time they were green. She turned her back to Mr Allen, pulled her skirt up, and leaned forward. Tom blushed.
- 'Hm,' Mr Allen said, 'hm, again. Well.'
- He continued looking at Stephanie's bottom.
- 'Well...' he said.
- 'Hm, yes...I say...' he continued.
- Then he looked up. Stephanie stayed in place.
- 'Mr Banks, this is not bad. I hadn't expected you to do so well. I thought, perhaps, you had a soft spot for Miss Burns, and would have let her off too lightly. A pity, in a way, it takes away the need for me to rectify the error. I do take some pleasure in rectifying this kind of errors, you know. You did well, I must say, there are some really good ones here. Come over here!'
- 'Yes, sir,' Tom said, his voice a little weak.
- He moved forward and looked where Mr Allen pointed.
- 'You see that one, the dark one, across her sweet spot, that one you should be particularly proud of.'
- 'Thank you, Mr Allen.'
- 'I am just pointing out the obvious. As you can see on those pinkish ones, there are some that are clearly below standard.'
- 'I did my best.'
- 'I am sure you did. I will let the whole matter rest here. No need for extras. I am glad you show such talent for this. But don't be complacent. You are good for an amateur, that is all.'
- 'Thank you, Mr Allen.'
- 'We can arrange for some practice.'
- 'Yes, I know you get some practice in the Mushy Peas Club, but I am thinking of proper practice. We do arrange sessions for those who want to perfect their skills. Would you be interested?'
- 'Well, sir, I guess so.'
- 'Guess so?'
- 'I mean, sir, I would like that.'
- 'How, sir, how is it done, the practice?'
- 'You mean on whom do you practice?'
- 'Yes, sir.'
- 'Volunteers, Mr Banks, we practice on volunteers.'
- 'But, Mr Allen, who would volunteer?'
- 'You wouldn't believe it, but we have plenty of volunteers.'
- 'Yes, sir.' Tom was still confused but decided not to continue asking.'
- 'Miss Burns, you may put your dress in order.'
- 'Thank you, sir.'
- Stephanie turned round, pulled her knickers up. She curtsied and Tom bowed and they left.
- 'That went well,' she said.
- 'Do you think so?'
- 'Of course. You did a cracking job yesterday, I am impressed.'
- 'Didn't it hurt.'
- 'Of course it hurt, that's what impressed me.'
Tuesday, 8 November 2011
I do enjoy writing this story, and maybe it is wrong to drip feed you it, but I like it this way, short instalments, over a period of time. I do like trying to see things from Tom's perspective, an innocent but enthusiastic young man, surrounded by kinky boys, and some quite kinky girls, not to mention the teachers. In this, slightly shorter bit, you get to read the conclusion of Stephanie's punishment.
Around 35 Tom was feeling cruel, but he got on with it. Around 40 he was happy as a cat, and wielded the cane with vigour. He noticed the effect on Stephanie, who once let go of the armrests. She refrained from putting her hands on her bottom. Instead she returned to her position, and the punishment could continue.
When there were just twelve left, he stopped and stared at Stephanie's bottom. It looked terrible, and he was overcome with guilt about what he had done. He had to brace himself and focus, in order not to become too meek.
He delivered the last ones with gusto and when he was done, he was sweaty with exhaustion. The crowd stood in silence for a while, then they applauded. Tom fought back an impulse to turn round, smile, and bow to them. It wasn't appropriate.
'We're done now,' he said.
'I let go of the armrest, shouldn't there be extras?'
'Mr Allen said nothing of that.'
'It is customary.'
Tom felt anger flare up and stared at Stephanie.
'No, I say no, and so shall it be.'
'We are done now,' he said.
'Thank you,' she said and straightened her back. She turned to him, but did not pull her knickers up.
'Do you want to keep these?' she said and pointed to her underwear.
'No, I don't think so.'
'All right,' she said and pulled them up.
'Thank you for punishing me,' she continued.
'You are welcome,' Tom replied.
Stephanie took her skirt and stepped into it, pulled it up and buttoned it.
'What are you staring at, you can go now,' Tom barked at the crowd, who was still staring at the spectacle. They looked at him and began to move away.
Stephanie moved stiffly and when she came close to him, she looked him in the eyes, smiled, and whispered, 'thank you'.
Tom stared back without knowing what to do or say. Stephanie left the room, but before she walked out, she turned to him.
'Remember we have an inspection after breakfast.'
'Yes, Me Allen will inspect your work, and you should be there.'
'Oh, I see.' Tom became anxious. What would happen if the punishment was not enough. Then he remembered the sight of Stephanie's bottom. He hadn't been meek.
'I am sorry,' he said.
'Don't be, I deserved it.' She smiled a wicked smile and left.