Friday 24 November 2006

About Spanking

I was still confused as he flipped up my skirt and my mind was in such turmoil that I didn't realise what he was doing. I remember a sensation of embarrassment at this intimate and arrogant act of flipping up my skirt.

The confused sensation of embarrassment and maybe even humiliation was added to as I felt how he took hold of my knickers and with one bold movement pulled them down to my knees. I felt him move and later I realised that he was pulling off a switch from a small bush like tree close by.

He was still for a brief moment. I said nothing, did nothing. I waited. Then he started spanking me. I heard the switch travel through the air and then I felt its sting on my, now, naked behind. I was shocked and overwhelmed and I think my heart had stopped beating.

I remember how he relentlessly let the switch land on my poor exposed buttocks and how my sense of shock changed to a sensation of pain. I didn't scream, I was too overwhelmed, but I think I moved and maybe I squirmed a bit.

I was embarrassed, humiliated, scared and overwhelmed by his treatment. I remember being upset by the meanness of him choosing to switch the most sensible and most exposed part of my body like that.

There was a strange sensation within me that I could not understand at first. It was a strange satisfaction with the fact that he wanted to do something with me. I wanted to be close to him but this was not how I had imagined it to be. The fact that I was partly undressed made me feel upset and strangely excited. To be completely honest there was bit of arousal as well but that I could not admit.


This is a fantasy but not that far removed from reality. I mean there are no spaceships and things here. Anyway it is about spanking and I find it a bit embarrassing to write about it. Why on earth would you be excited about spanking? After all a spanking is supposed to hurt, be humiliating and generally not pleasant. If someone would spank you it is to punish you or be mean to you. I know there are a lot of people doing it for mutual pleasure and that is absolutely fine. What I am thinking of is the very idea about spanking. It is supposed to be bad for you.


Still there is something compelling about it. I do respect all those people who have made spanking a part of their lives or at least of their sex life. At the same time I suppose there are a lot of us who are less inclined to live out our fantasies but still find the thought quite exciting.


In my mind a spanking is both humiliating and painful. I don't think about a friendly slapping of buttocks as a foreplay. In my mind it hurts and it hurts really badly. A spanking is something that is so unbearably painful that you can't really cope and something that you are really overwhelmed by and something that you are genuinely scared of before it happens. Still I get excited, thinking about it.


I find the thought of waiting for it to happen and then preparing for it both arousing and horrible. Imagine the humiliation in having to pull down your knickers and baring your body and taking up a position that will help someone causing you pain! Then you have to wait for it to start. You hear the sound of the whip, or cane or whatever is used on you, flying through the air and then the sound of it hitting your exposed and soft skin. The sound reaching your ears before your body realises it has been hit. Then the hot searing pain.


Why is all this so exciting, so arousing? It is strange. At least it is strange in my mind. But it is still there. In real life I do not, particularly enjoy being humiliated. I have no longing for to surrender my person for painful punishments. Still the thought excites me. I find this hard to understand and if your read my blog you will probably find that I return to this theme quite often.


No comments: