Friday 29 June 2007

Going Away

Dear Reader, summertime and holidays and such things are generally good things, don't you think? I think they are. The downside is that I will not have time for my blog for a month (until early August). I will, really, really, miss it. But then again, now is the time to go back and read some of my earlier postings. If you haven't done that already.


I will be able to check my blog for comments and such things from time to time so if you have something to say, please do! I do see comments on older entries. Just because they are old they are not abandoned.


My hope is that holiday will bring new inspiration for blogging and writing and such things. I have felt a little uninspired of lately. I suppose this is life, you can't always be full of fascinating and inspiring thoughts. Sorry for ranting. What I am trying to say is that I love writing, I will always love writing and I am looking forward to continue blogging when I get back. Until then, dear Reader, take care and do something really nice!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You go and have a good break Miss,I for one will be looking forward to your return to blogging.
Paolo

Cometospk said...

I´m back from my holydays Janice, and I hope you´re enjoying yours now.
I´m waiting your next story
Bye